Published on 11 Aug 17 | 6 Months ago

गुब्बारे से खेल रहा था 8 महीने का बच्चा तभी हुआ कुछ ऐसा की... Watch This Video :- If you are giving small children play balloons in your house then be careful, this incident has decreased in the Hanuman Chowk premises of Nasik. The father of the child Vinod Jaiswal is a flower seller. The child was playing in his father's shop. Father was also handling his child and was also looking at the shop's work. The child was playing with a lot of fists with his father. To please the child and to entertain, buying a balloon from a balloon passing through the front, the father gave the child. The baby was very happy with the balloon, and was playing with balloons for a long time. When the balloon was playing for a long time, the balloon broke up, even then the father's attention was not taken. The child put the balloon in the mouth, after some time the child swallowed the balloon inside. Father noticed that the child suddenly became unconscious, and his breath was not going on. Given the condition of the child, the father immediately admitted him to the nearby Civil Hospital, but it was too late till then. The child died during treatment. The death of the child has broken the mountain of sorrows over the family. So , Friends Watch , like , share & SUBSCRIBE.. Subscribe Us for Latest News & Updates ► Stay Connected with Us : Follow Us On Facebook ► Follow Us On Twitter ► Follow Us On Google plus ► I HJ NEWS !! HJ NEWS outbreaks the conventional news reading and brings to you the real face of every information at one click! Latest news from India and the world, politics and nation, entertainment, sports and science. Witness the panoramic vision of the state on every aspect you can think of! It is easy for every person to watch the news in form of video rather than reading every sentance.. So, Friends Please Watch , Like , Share & Subscribe HJ NEWS:

LIKE HJ NEWS Page on Facebook: NEWS

Follow HJ NEWS on Twitter:

Don't forget to "LIKE" and "SHARE" this video with all friends.